RIHANNA IN SNEAKER HEELS??

Posted 5:53 PM by mizzeboni in Labels: ,




















What did I JUST say, this look is tryin to become a trend!! My beloved Rihanna was spotted at the Laker game last night rockin a set of Converse sneaker heels. I still am NOT feelin them. Im sorry, I dont care who in the world is rockin them. Rihanna is lookin just o so gorgeous as always but I scrolled to them shoes and nearly fell out my chair! My god! I mean, everyone is going to have their likes and dislikes in every area of fashion, and that is what makes it wonderful. It fosters that determination for designers to keep coming up with new or a twist on old things in order to try and cater to everyone. If you are feeling them, and I know some chicks who do, then that is great and all that good stuff. I still have my side eye to them, but as for now, I am keeping them on the trend list.


1 comment(s) to... “RIHANNA IN SNEAKER HEELS??”

1 comments:

STARRSTRUKK SOUL said...

I HAAAATE THEM DAMN SNEAKER HEELS...