SHOE OF THE WEEK- ALEXANDER MCQUEEN

Posted 2:02 PM by mizzeboni in Labels:


ALEXANDER MCQUEEN PELLE LEATHER PEEP TOE BOOTIES


Im lovin, lovin, lovin these boots!! I can officially say I am light-weight obsessed. These boots are by designer Alex McQueen (ok, again, lookout because I am doing a two pieces on him- amazing designer). Rihanna wore a pair while out shopping on day, *when is the last time anyone shot her goin into a studio or anything?*. And LaLa wore a pair to the premiere of the Taking of Pelham 123 yesterday night. They both wore them unzipped, which I like better too, and rocked completely different outfits with them which goes to show they are very versatile. OOO, now I digress. Thank you.



















0 comment(s) to... “SHOE OF THE WEEK- ALEXANDER MCQUEEN”

0 comments: