I WILL BE BACK SHORTLY

Posted 11:35 AM by mizzeboni in
Im going to stop posting here just for a while because im overloaded at school. I am only takin two classes but it feels like 5 since I am in summer school and everything moves so much faster. I WILL BE BACK!! LOL.. It is just kind of hard to update regularly because I dont just throw things out there, I do a LOT of research on designers, their shows, pictures, trends, fashions coming back from the past, fashionistas (and their back-stories, if that makes sense). It takes a lot of time, I am telling you!! I am going to continue posting the day I step out of finals for this term which will be in the beginning of July.. HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!! And thanks to those who comment on my twitter page, I really appreciate it. It is not goodbye, its so long just for now.



-EBONI

0 comment(s) to... “I WILL BE BACK SHORTLY”

0 comments: