DESIGNER OF THE DAY- LAUREL BERMAN

Posted 11:57 AM by mizzeboni in
BLACK HALO DESIGNER-LAUREL BERMAN
What inspires your designs? Travel, art, music, and everyday life in L.A. I use my surroundings and experiences throughout my life to influence my design process by looking inside to find my inner truth and interpret this into my designs


What are your favorite pieces in your collection and why? I live in the Black Halo dresses, from the fitted styles to the more full jumper styles. However, my current favorite is the strapless one-piece jumpsuit. It is easy to accessorize and the style feels so avant-garde


The best advice you ever received? Start my own company.


*interview with NM InSite*


Designer Laurel Berman is the creative mind on the ever-growing, popular line called BLACK HALO. The line caters to the high-end clientale specializing in "sophisticated and sensual designs" (mahalo.com). Her line has been in magazines such as Lucky, Glamour, InStyle.
And seen on celebrities such as Kim Kardashian and Britney Spears.


AND that is bout all I could find out about the designer which made me a tad upset because I feel like if you are going to look at clothing and spend as much money on it as she charges, PLEASE know a little something the person you are giving your money to. Well, then again, if you dont care then thats all good too.






<-Mini Jacket Dress- $345

One-sleeved Mini- $345 ->

As you can see, Berman mixes the sexy side that women love to obtain and a sophisticated look that can give women the security of not looking like a total prostitute!



One-Sleeve Cold Shoulder-$262

Strapless Jumpsuit-$390

This jumpsuit is the one Kim is wearing in the pic above accented with a belt. And this red on is just freakin HOT!! i swear, its short and fire red which is completely my night out style so im lovin it.


Places to Find Black Halo:
Neiman Marcus




0 comment(s) to... “DESIGNER OF THE DAY- LAUREL BERMAN”

0 comments: