LOOK YOU MAY LIKE- JBRAND

Posted 3:58 PM by mizzeboni in Labels: , ,

JBRAND JEANS:
JBrand Jeans has come to be known as the Jeans of the Stars. I mean almost every celeb has a pair it seems. When I was researching this brand, not only did Beyonce (as seen to the left) rock the popular brand but so did Rihanna, Miley Cyrun, Victoria Beckham (all pictured below), Lindsey Lohan, Chanum Tating, Mischa Barton, Christina Aguilera, Angelina Jolie and many more. J brand was founded by denim manufacture Jeff Rudes and former stylist Susie Crippen. They launched exclusively @ ROn Herman's Melrose Jeans bar in 2005. They also created a maternity line called Mama J by JBrand. JBrand's intro of their skinny straight leg made then the 1st American-made premium denim. They are available at such locations as: Bloomingdale's, Saks, Barney's and Bergdorf Goodman. Or you can find them online at their official site: http://www.jbrandjeans.com/ or you can go to other sites such as RevolveClothing, Shopbob, and Couture Candy that may give you discounts on the jeans. They are about as expensive as True Religion jeans so if you can't really afford those, then I would not encourage you to pursue these because their popularity is so high right now I do not see red sales signs anytime soon. So live long and prosperous jean lovers and indulge in these delicious finds.


These JBrands right here are 10" Skinny White jeans. After looking at reviews on the jeans, a lot of customers say that they are true to size so that is always good. They retail at $158 and I did not see any sale on these particular ones on the various sites so I would expect to pay this price for them. I think these are pretty hot and look cute but at the same time they couldnt be bigger than a 24!! You KNOW everything looks better in smaller sizes but they are cute tho, unless white isn't your thing (because it aint mine).





These jeans right here retail at $187 and are 12" Pencil leg, their color is called Torn Dark Vintage (strange I know). I think these are best for those who are not amped about the trend of completely destroyed jeans. They give you a little of the trend going on but it is not completely dramatic. I love the wash of these jeans and I think that they are pretty safe for conservatives who want to be a little daring. It also brings those who are gung-ho about everyone seeing every particle of skin through their jeans into some kind of reserve.




These destroyed jeans are the ones that are being worn on Beyonce with YSL shoes and Rihanna (below) with her Louboutins. These jeans are sooo freakin HOOOOOTTTT!!! O jesus, if I had $217 dollars to spend all willy-nilly on these 12" Destroyed Pencil Leg in Zombie I swear I would. I am lovin the come-back of destroyed jeans (YES PEOPLE, they did leave for a while, I dont care what no one says lol) and think that the designers are making them very stylish so that they had no choice but to be loved by celebs.







0 comment(s) to... “LOOK YOU MAY LIKE- JBRAND”

0 comments: